Dimetor bridges the mobile communications and aviations industries and enables safe and reliable data connectivity for low-altitude aviation. Our product is specialized software for high-performance LTE/5G simulation and air-traffic-management integration.
We have business with very large customers in the USA, Europe and Australia. We are involved in global standardization of future commercial drone operations and we collaborate with aviation authorities like EASA and FAA.
We’re looking to expand our software development and research team.
What challenges await you?
- As Senior Software Developer, you are in touch with every area of our product
- You need to be or become proficient in all the technologies we’re using
- You will communicate internally with the whole team as well as externally with customers and partners
- Challenging problems will come up for which you will need to find the right solutions
- Simulate and test your solutions, and always question them whether there is an even better way to do it
What do we expect from you?
The more, the better:
- An academic background in computer science or a related field, or an equivalent level in software engineering
- Good experience in architecting software systems
- Good knowledge of Python 3
- Good knowledge of C++, CUDA is a plus
- Good knowledge of Java 8, Spring Boot, Hibernate, PostgreSQL
- Good knowledge of containerized platform technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Good experience in cloud computing platforms (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, …)
- Good experience with the usual software engineering tools and methods (Git, CI/CD, automated testing, …)
- Good knowledge in Linux systems administration
Extra bonus points
- Knowledge of mobile telecommunication technologies like LTE and/or 5G
- Aviation background or basic knowledge of aviation terms and procedures
- Machine Learning/Deep Learning experience
What we offer
- Competitive payment (certainly more than “Regelstufe” € 43.316,- p.a. based on IT-KV 2021)
- Pioneering work in an exciting new field
- Agile software development
- Office located centrally in Vienna, Austria (near Karlsplatz)
- Fully remote work is possible
- Flat hierarchies and lots of freedom
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks and food
We meet all the “Joel-Test” criteria:
✔ Source control ✔ One-step build ✔ Daily builds ✔ Bug database ✔ Bugs fixed before writing new code ✔ Up-to-date schedule ✔ Specs ✔ Quiet working conditions ✔ Best tools that money can buy ✔ Testers ✔ Code screening ✔ Hallway usability testing
Learn more about us
News section on our company’s website: https://www.dimetor.com/#news
Our main product’s website: https://www.airbornerf.com
Our LinkedIn page with up-to-date content: https://www.linkedin.com/company/airbornerf/
Happy employees: https://www.kununu.com/at/dimetor
How to contact us/apply
If you want to know more, don’t hesitate to get in contact with us. You can write us at and/or make an appointment for a phone call or visit in our Vienna office.
If you made your decision and want to apply, please send us your application and CV to . We’re looking forward to hearing from you!